Do you want to share your views or know more about the following questions :
- What is #NoSQL?
- What are the Industry #trends that are driving #NoSQL adoption?
- What challenges are companies currently embracing #NoSQL database models facing?
- How does #NoSQL help in providing enterprise-class capabilities and support?
- How can customers leverage new business patterns with hybrid #SQL /#NoSQL applications?
- How critical is lowering time-to-value and rapid application development with #NoSQL for customers?
- How important is leveraging skills to lower development costs and application development flexibility with #NoSQL?
- How you can leverage #relational and #non-relational data from a single application?
- How does the #NoSQL capability help in #analytics with existing #data and new data?
Here is great opportunity for you, as we at IBM Informix are organizing a Twitter chat, with James Kobielus (Senior Program Director, Product Marketing, Big Data Analytics solutions), Keshav Murthy (Senior architect for IBM Informix NoSQL & SQL) and Art Kagel (Informix Database consulting and training partner) on the topic of “Why NoSQL and Why IBM Informix NOSQL.”
Get more details here : http://buff.ly/NEwcaH
Hoping that you will join us for this twitter chat and share your views!
Until next time,
These days, many organizations are flooded with data coming from multiple sources, locations and devices. And in the process, in order to maintain efficiency, the adoption of NOSQL database model takes front seat, which enable the organizations to manage their unstructured data and existing structured data.
Keeping this requirement in mind, our engineers at IBM Informix have been working on improving the NOSQL capability of Informix and to a level where you combine the two technologies in a smart way. In simple words, helping our customers bring NoSQL to SQL database.
With IBM Informix you can leverage relational and non-relational type of data from a single application using familiar methodologies and APIs. IBM Informix is also optimized for embedded data management, including support for ARM processors, to support the growing trend of mobile computing, machine-to-machine applications and the “Internet of Things”.
With this background, we are happy to invite you to join our webcast titled “Combining SQL and NoSQL Data for Powerful, Big Data Enterprise Applications”.
Date/Time : Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT
Register today : http://www.information-management.com/web_seminars/combining-sql-and-nosql-data-for-powerful-big-data-enterprise-applications-10025260-1.html?st=Cust&s=ibm1
Until Next Time,