Do you want to share your views or know more about the following questions :
- What is #NoSQL?
- What are the Industry #trends that are driving #NoSQL adoption?
- What challenges are companies currently embracing #NoSQL database models facing?
- How does #NoSQL help in providing enterprise-class capabilities and support?
- How can customers leverage new business patterns with hybrid #SQL /#NoSQL applications?
- How critical is lowering time-to-value and rapid application development with #NoSQL for customers?
- How important is leveraging skills to lower development costs and application development flexibility with #NoSQL?
- How you can leverage #relational and #non-relational data from a single application?
- How does the #NoSQL capability help in #analytics with existing #data and new data?
Here is great opportunity for you, as we at IBM Informix are organizing a Twitter chat, with James Kobielus (Senior Program Director, Product Marketing, Big Data Analytics solutions), Keshav Murthy (Senior architect for IBM Informix NoSQL & SQL) and Art Kagel (Informix Database consulting and training partner) on the topic of “Why NoSQL and Why IBM Informix NOSQL.”
Hoping that you will join us for this twitter chat and share your views!
Until next time,